Monday, May 12, 2008

Quick Trip, Fun Visit



For those of you who don't know, I have a brother and sister-in-law living in the crazy world of Los Angeles. Last week I took the opportunity to take my oldest daughter for a visit, grandma was along for the ride too. We had an incredible time filled with many firsts. She had her first plane ride, first view of the ocean, first time in the ocean, first jelly fish, first ferris wheel! As always I wondered why we live here, where it was cold and rainy, when there are sunny and warm places to be. It is wonderful to be able to step out of the everyday routine of life for a moment and see the world through the eyes of my daughter. (On a side note - my younger daughter still sees the world and everything in it as "mine"). Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment