Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Seniors rock!!!

Okay, funny story about senior sessions....as many of you know, I am from Canada. In Canada, generally we do not have senior high school photos taken. We do the more traditional graduation photos with the cap and gown. When I first starting working with Melissa, she told me that in addition to children and families, she loves to do senior portrait sessions as well. Not being familiar with this tradition, for a long time after that, I was under the impression that Melissa did a lot of senior citizen portraits so you can imagine my surprise when teenagers came in for their senior sessions!
Having said that, I am totally bummed that we didn't do this when I was in high school!! Senior sessions are so fun!! It is such a different experience that chasing around toddlers! Andrew came in for his senior session not long ago and did an awesome job! He was very relaxed and at ease for the camera. Andrew is an artist and brought along a sweatshirt that he designed and made himself which is in the first image below. Very cool!! All the best, Andrew, for a great senior year!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment