Wednesday, December 10, 2008

A Wedding Story with Puppy Love

The story begins with a little french bulldog ... I had the opportunity to photograph Omar a few years ago and just fell head over heals with this frenchie immediately. He won my heart and is still one of my favorite dogs ever. Here is my favorite image from his session.Isn't he just so CUTE and huggable! Anyway, I found out during our session that this little guy was a gift from the boyfriend and thought to myself "that man is a keeper!" And guess what? I had the honor and privilege of capturing the couples wedding day earlier this October. Brian gave Omar to Suzanne, and she agreed he was a keeper too. It was an amazing wedding day, and I was thrilled to be a part of it. The bride was absolutely radiant and the groom just beamed. Surrounded by closest friends and family, everyone was happy, beautiful, and in the moment. And the fall day was as gorgeous as could be. Just look at the color! Thank you Suzanne and Brian for the opportunity to tell the story of your wedding. You are blessed! MN just doesn't get any better than this! A fall wedding. Check out that light! Yummy!

Giggles, laughter and joy filled the day. It was such an inspiration to me. Suzanne's mother made her veil. You can't get more special and personal than that!

Stunning!
Check out those baby blue eyes!

No comments:

Post a Comment