Wednesday, January 14, 2009

We're baaaack!!!

Yes, we are back in the frozen tundra of Minnesota after 4 days in sunny, warm Arizona! Imaging USA was fantastic! It was a great experience...we learned lots, re-connected with other photographers, met new friends, and celebrated Melissa's award! 2009 is going to be an exciting year as we did lots of planning while we were gone and we can't wait to share our plans with all of you!

Melissa brought her point and shoot camera with her so we could post some images from our trip....don't be envious of the blue skies and sunny weather! (You may wonder why we have images of a stuffed animal...I'll explain! My boys give me a stuffed animal when I go away on trips so I can take photographs of the stuffed toy while I am gone. So, as a result, Melissa and I had fun capturing "Spot" doing various activities in Arizona!)

It was very exciting to see two of Melissa's portraits on display in the print exhibit at Imaging USA as finalists in the exhibition...(second column on the left)

(Spot enjoying some guacamole at the White House Custom Color reception...he found it a tad spicy)

(Spot enjoyed tanning on a rock when he had a spare moment)

We were able to meet up for lunch with a dear friend, Amy, while we were there! Amy now lives in Phoenix and we are very envious!


Melissa accepting her award at the Awards Ceremony on our last nite there. It was a bit like the Academy Awards (I am not kidding!) Did I mention that Anne Geddes, who was the key note speaker the nite before, was there watching the awards?



Melissa and her award for Best Website in the AN-NE Marketing Awards at Imaging USA!





No comments:

Post a Comment