Saturday, July 4, 2009

Happy 4th of July!

Almost every year we head over to a neighbor's 4th of July party and the girls want to bring brownies we make and decorate. Luckily this year they decided to NOT go with the festive blue of years past! Instead we decorated with blue and red sugar and fireworks (to the untrained eye it might have looked like snowflakes...). I found these super cute aprons, and avoided getting frosting on their PJs this year. Yeah! First time ever! The aprons are so cute I thought I would share where I found them. Check out http://www.boojiboo.com/. They have one of a kind styles for girls and boys for $16.75. I even found a super cool one for myself too (not shown!). Now we can frost in style! Have a happy 4th!

It even has pockets for your cell phone!

No comments:

Post a Comment