Monday, March 26, 2012

Aslyn is turning one!







As some of you may know, I became an Aunt for the first time just about 1 year ago today (five days after my birthday in fact, she knew not to share the actual day with me but came so close! smart girl). It is one of the best things ever to be an aunt! In honor of my niece's first birthday, I thought I would share some of my favs from Aslyn's last session during her last visit. It is so hard that we live far away, but she is another great excuse to visit CA - my brother and sister-in-law are also good reasons. I cannot wait to capture her in all her one year old glory soon ... this summer! She stands, she steps, she talks, and her giggles are contagious! Have a wonderful big ONE Aslyn. Love you so much! Wish I could be there to share the cake. Presents are in the mail! Aunt(ie) Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment