Monday, May 13, 2013

A lot of love for Teal and Lime!




We heart Jackie, creator and owner of Teal & Lime and all of her creativity!!  We first met Jackie in early 2010 while she was pregnant with their second baby. Jackie, Jose and little Jose came to the studio for a maternity session and the rest is history!  Since then, we have followed their family as Baby Jax was born, learned to walk, talk and chase his big brother around!  Little Jose is now a big kindergartener who also plays tee ball!  And now, we love to follow Jackie's blog, Teal & Lime, and all of her fantastic home decorating ideas!  So when she asked us to create headshots of her for her blog, we were uber-excited!! If you haven't been on the blog, you can follow it here:

http://www.tealandlime.com/home/


Here is how Jackie describes creating Teal & Lime:

"I started Teal & Lime in June 2011 as a creative outlet to share the projects I was already doing in our home. The dialogue of Teal & Lime had been playing in my head through all those projects, and I finally put into print. It is a journal of making a house our home. When I started Teal & Lime, I was still working in a confining cubicle for a large corporation…it zapped the life right out of me. I broke free at the end of 2012 to spend more time with my family and to grow Teal & Lime. I feel alive again! I get to spend lots of time with my two little boys before and after school. I get to work from my beautiful home in a light-filled, color-filled office. All the while, I continue on the journey of making my house a home and making it ours. I have been blessed to help others do the same in their homes."



Miroslavich Photography was fortunate enough to be featured on Teal & Lime earlier this year in Jackie's Be Inspired series:

http://www.tealandlime.com/2013/03/be-inspired-miroslavich-photography-studio/


We are constantly amazed and inspired by Jackie's flair and talent for home decorating and her passion for DIY.  It was incredibly flattering to be featured on her blog and we are so grateful that this family is a part of Miroslavich Photography's life!  We can't wait to see what the future holds for Teal & Lime- we know it was be fabulous!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment